Most helpful customer reviews
32 of 32 people found the following review helpful.
This tripod is awesome, its portable
I've had a few tripod and so far this is my favorite. It actually exceeded my expectation, this is a well made and it's a good quality product for a very affordable price.
I just got surprised, how lightweight it, very small and it dosen't take much space and very stable too...
- Hexagonal center column really keeps the center post steady regardless of if it's raised or not.
- All three legs are padded (you'd be surprised how many higher brands aren't)
- The pan head is very fluid/smooth and bubble levels are everywhere.
- The video/still panning dial/lock is also a very nice feature, allowing you to really lock down the vertical tilt while still being able to smoothly pan horizontally when shooting video. This virtually eliminates the problem of nose droop from the weight of the camera lens, which was a problem with ALL of the other tripods I tried. And then when you need to you can just flip the knob and be able to lock down both pan and tilt securely (like for still photography).
- The quick-release plate is hand-tightened (requires no tools) and the entire tripod head is easily removable.
Lastly it is very easy to carry everywhere cuz it has a carrying bag. Love it! I'm very pleased with my purchased.
If they provided a phone holder, it would been a good addition too, but never mind, i had one already and used it as most of my photos are with mobile... :)
44 of 45 people found the following review helpful.
Light and travel friendly
I needed a tripod quickly because of an upcoming event and then my trip in a few weeks so decided to get this. The tripod is perfect for my needs as it can be adjusted for height, is relatively light weight and very easy to use. My canon fit on top easily and it was easy to operate. It will also be great for videography at parties for me. Comes with a bag to carry along, overall good quality, will recommend.
31 of 32 people found the following review helpful. See all 241 customer reviews...
Great tripod - sturdy, well built, high quality
By Amazon Customer
This was my first "real" tripod I've ever purchased to use with my Nikon d5500 - and I am thoroughly impressed.
This tripod is high quality, sturdy, and well built. When the legs and center column are fully extended, the top of the tripod hits me at about chin height (I'm 5'4"). There are lots of knobs and different, small adjustable mechanisms that make it slightly less user friendly than my old tripod - but exponentially more accurate and precise. I bought this in yellow and I love the color.
I would recommend this to a friend. Thank you!